OSGi Devices Driver
OSGi Base Driver
Following a non exhaustive list of available Base Driver implementation for OSGi. Those Base Driver follows the OSGi Device Access specification.
- UPnP via Apache Felix.
- DPWS via SOA4D (ITEA) .
- Jennic microcontroler via OSAMI.
- SmartPlugs Watteco via OSAMI.
OSGi Jini Driver
Other OSGi API
- Zigbee via Zigbee4OSGi and [ orange/medical?]
- Bluetooth , a wrapper around the blue-cove library via OW2 Chameleon
- USB, a wrapper around the ?? library
- RXTX via OW2 Chameleon
All the above project provides a minimal way to discover and communicate with specific or standardized devices. Nevertheless, they do not attend to provide an application service providing the devices functionality. Such high level service must be implemented thanks to the aforementioned projects. The Device Access specification aims to provide a common way to implement such proxies.