Difference between revisions of "APAM/APAM Details"
From Wiki Adele Team
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 10:47, 3 December 2012
Apam is an advanced service platform, a component model, and a development framework. Apam components are developed typically under Eclipse with Maven as builder.
- ApAM components. Declaring ApAM components
- Definitions & Properties. Using property in ApAM components
- OBR repositories : compilation & runtime. How ApAM interact with multiple OBR
- Dependencies management. How dependencies are managed into ApAM ...
- Composite state management. States in the ApAM applications